Sometimes I wake up and have to run for a meeting or late for my morning swim. I want something that is bright, easy to make and fast. Hawaiian Monkey is my answer. In under two minutes it is done and it is a smoothie that makes me smile.
- 2, Ripe Bananas (8 oz by weight)
- 1.5 cups Frozen Pineapple Chunks(7 oz by weight)
- 1.75 cups Simply Orange juice low pulp (15 oz by weight)
- Put bananas in the Blendtec first
- Add pineapple
- Pour in Orange Juice
- The Blendtec has an automated smootie button. If using a conventional blender, start on low for ten seconds, then switch to medium high speed for ten seconds and then the highest speed for another ten seconds.
- Makes 32 ounces